It’s Christmas time, so enjoy a special dining experience at Augustine’s Restaurant where head chef and owner, Brendan Cashman, will treat you to seasonal delights and festive food.
Augustine’s Christmas Group Lunch Menu (Sample) €27
- Aromatic Winter Soup
- Carpaccio of Augustine’s cured Salmon Gravlax, with rocket & parmesan,caper, lemon & black pepper vinaigrette
- Parfait of chicken liver, brandy, thyme & honey pâté with confit almonds, port soaked pear purée & toasted brioche
- Roast Suprême of “English Market” Chicken with a Toulouse sausage cassoulet
- Pan fried Irish Atlantic Salmon with a white wine, roast garlic & petit pois cream sauce
- Roast Prime Irish Sirloin of Beef, Marsala Jus, confit shallots & button mushrooms
- Handmade pillow gnocchi with wild forest mushrooms, truffle cream reduction & salad mâche
[All the above are served with cider, apple & raisin braised red cabbage & rosemary, garlic scented roast baby potatoes]
- Mocha Chocolate Tart with glazed raspberries & bitter cherry sauce
- Crème Brulée, nut & cranberry Biscotti
- Blue d’Auvergne Cheese, salted Walnuts & confiture d’Onion, handmade Baguette.